HOW TO: MAKE CHRONIC CHIP POT BROWNIES
- 3/4 cup pot butter (softened)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup (firmly packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) of chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt (set aside).
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract (beat until creamy).
- Add eggs (one at a time), beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add flour mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate morsels.
- Spread evenly into a well-greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool and cut into 2-inch squares.
BUD SAYS: Makes 32 (2-inch) tasty pot brownies!