HOW TO: MAKE BURNER BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup pot butter
- 3 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large or 3 small eggs
- 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the chocolate. Mix until melted and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the sugar and eggs. Beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the chocolate/butter mixture in with the eggs and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour, baking powder, and salt while mixing.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix.
- Add walnuts.
- Spread pot brownie mix evenly into a well-greased 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool and cut pot brownies into 2-inch squares.
BUD SAYS: Makes 16 (2-inch) marijuana brownies!