Ganjamole Recipe Tribe Society
How To Make Ganjamole
The Following Ganjamole recipe was given to us by the band Tribe Society. Check them out when you get the chance.
- 4 Haas avocados
- 1 sweet white onion
- 2 small heads of garlic
- 1 cup of small cherry tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 1 ounce of Basic marijuana olive oil (recipe below)
- 1 level of teaspoon paprika
- 1 level of teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
Marijuana Olive Oil Ingredients
- 3.5 cups of virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce of weed
Marijuana Olive Oil Directions
Heads up friends: this makes more than you will need for your Ganjamole!
- First, grind up your weed like crazy. Put your olive oil in a saucepan and turn the burner to medium – don’t let the oil reach boiling point! – and then add the ground up weed.
- Now your job is to stir the weed and olive oil mixture often and to not let it boil. If it does begin to boil, remove it from the heat, turn the burner down, and stir the mixture ‘til it cools down.
- Let the ganja cook in the oil for at least an hour, preferably two if you have the time.
- After 2 hours or so, remove your olive oil from the heat and let cool. Once it is cool, strain your olive oil mixture (using a cheese cloth) into a bowl making sure you strain ALL the oil out of it.
- You now have cannabis olive oil for your Ganjamole or any other thing you want to cook with it!
’cause you’re probably already baked and forgot how to make ganjamole…
The first step is to put on some good tunes and then follow the following directions:
- Take avocado out… Dice it
- Take white onion out… Dice it
- Take garlic out… Dice it
- Take cherry tomatoes out…. Dice it
- Take Basic marijuana olive oil out… Mix it
- Take your paprika out… Mix it
- Take your chili powder… Mix it
- Take your cayenne pepper… Mix it
- Squeeze lime in… Mix it
Ok, maybe you don’t need to mix each item in separately, but I think you get the idea. Now you got yourself a party favorite, GANJAMOLE!
About Tribe Society
Not just another stoner band, Tribe Society blends the iconic alt/rock stoner sound with thumping urban beats. You can hear this in the band’s latest single “Smoke Out the Window”. In addition to the recipes, we would ask that you share the band’s single as well.